Terms of Services
- Refunds are not available once your account is created and your login information has been issued. If you have subscribed using the auto pay subscription method, you can cancel your subscription by signing into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com or notify us by email to request a cancellation. If your account is active at the time of your cancellation request, you will be able to use the service for the remainder of your current service period.
- Our service prohibits sharing an account from multiple IP addresses. You can only use the service at your original state. Repeated abuse of this policy will result in the termination of your account without a refund of any balance of your current service period.
- Please contact us before you feel the need to initiate a PayPal dispute. This places a hold on our account and causes a disruption. We will do our best to communicate with you in open dialogue to settle any of your concerns in a mutually beneficial manner. We’re super easy going, so give us the opportunity to help you.
- To enjoy TVGeek IPTV you must have a supported device and high speed internet. A connected device on a network speed of at least 25 Mbps is recommended. Any device with available memory of at least 32MB and sufficient hardware of at least dual core is recommended. Amazon Fire TV sticks work well with our service.
- We do not host any streams on our servers. We simply provide a buffer between you the customer and the supplier of the content. Our supplier reserves the right to control content. They may add or remove channels at any time. In order to keep the service running at its best you may experience intermittent downtime for maintenance and upgrades.
- After payment, you will receive a receipt of payment confirmation from PayPal, our preferred payment provider. You will receive a separate email within 24 hours of your purchase with your login credentials. Although is most cases you will receive your login credentials within 8 hours. Please do not email or attempt to contact us asking for account info if it has not been more than 24 hours.
- We offer support for the duration of your subscription. Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org may take up to 48 hours for a response. For your convenience you may also use the contact us page.
- The use of a VPN is at your discretion. We have used a few of them and find IPVanish to work best with TVGeek IPTV. We do advise activating your VPN when streaming On Demand Content when using applications like Cinema HD and TVZion.